Monday, September 13, 2010

weekend recap... sigh

My thoughts are jumbled today. My weekend was too short. Friday night I picked up the Boog from the ELC and walked across the parking lot of church to the Mission Fish Fry. Every couple of months the mission team at church does a fish fry fundraiser. My daddy was working the fish fry and the Hubbs met us there after work. We sat with one of the Boog's friends from "school". It was fun. The Boog ate fish but spit out the potatoes and cake. Saturday we ran some errands and ate a late breakfast at our favorite place called Fat Hen Grill. The Boog ate alsmost a WHOLE pan sized pancake. Matt had his favorite: chicken fried steak with potatoes and smothered spinach. I had the usual Irish Benedict. Yum. After that I went to Old Navy for new baby clothes where I had TWO chidren instead of one. The Hubbs and the Boog both got a gaint superball out oF the machine and bounced them all over the store. Then it was my turn to play. I went to Michaels and the Dollar Tree for craft supplies with the intention of making some fall decorations. Well... I am indeed an impatient perfectionist. I made a Fall wreath that I hung on our front door. Matt says it's beautiful. I think it is NOT... but it is still hanging. We ended up just being lazy all day Sunday and went over to my Maw-Maw's house with my parents and brother/sister-in-law and uncle for RedBeans. YUM! Paxton even ate the beans (no rice) and a biscuit with Steins cane syrup.... maybe he will have some cajun traits after all....

Today has been an awful day and it's not over. I got called to pick the Boog up from school ... AGAIN. He has fever. We will be going to the DR. again tomorrow. He is supposed to have shots on Thurs. Wonder if that will have to be rescheduled? I still have to teach a ballet class this evening and teach a piece of choreography to a dance team. It will be so late when my day finally comes to an end.

Sigh....

No comments: