Thursday, September 9, 2010

a few things...

Today is the BIG GAME! My dance classes that I teach on Thursdays were all cut in half today so we can all get home to see the SAINTS play. Yippeeee! That being said the Hubbs remembered to put our child in the cutest Saints outfit ever today, as the kids at his daycare wear Black&Gold on game day. I however witnessed this and still dressed myself in regular clothes. Hello?! What was I thinking? Everyone at work has on their Saints gear.... and I just got the new WHO DAT Volatile flip flops a few weeks ago for just such an occasion! Oh well. There are many more games to come.
                                                        See the little footballs on his socks!

Update on the Boog: The first 4 weeks of "school" with 1-3 illnesses/trips to the Dr. each week are over. Week 5=NO DR VISITS! Week 6: we've been once and the Dr. called today to check on him. We go again next week for 15 month shots. I hope he doesn't catch anything else in the mean time. His latest trick is pinching his nose and waiting for someone to say "HONK" for him. Then he reaches to pinch everyone else's nose too. He doesn't let go until you say "HONK"...

We've made it thus far in hurricane season without a storm near us and I'm counting down to FALL both for the holiday atmosphere and the end of H season! I have found some cute Autumn crafts that I want to try out. I just love the end of the year... September with school starting, October with the begining of Fall weather (well sometimes and in my dreams it gets cool in NOLA), November and Thanksgiving, and December with Christmas and New Year's Eve! and of course FOOTBALL!!!! I love me some SAINTS and RAZORBACKS!

One more day 'til some R&R!!!! Geaux Saints!

No comments: