Sunday, November 14, 2010

Well...

in my last post I expressed my HATE for Matt's job. SOOO... he got a new one. Not becuase I insisted but because he too hated his job. He likes being a lawyer but did not like what he was doing. He has decided to go from attorney to APPLE something or other. He will keep his license but for now wants to work for the Apple Corp. = I will be a single mom for five days while he is in California. O.M.G. The soap opera begins....

Yesterday we celebrated a sweet girl's third birthday with friends from the studio. Paxton did not want to try out the Space Walk with the bigger kids but seemed to have a good time exploring Ms. Jennifer's house.

Paxton spent the night at Nana and Poppa's house so I could get Matt packed up. We left the house at five this morning. I dropped him off at the airport and cried myself back to my parent's house. I have never been away from Matt for more than 2 nights.... what will I do with myself!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh WOW!!!! I didn't realize that Matt would be away from you if he got the new job. Good luck girlie. I am sure you and Paxton will be fine. You have a great family who is behind you to support you. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help out.